|Industry||PC Diagnostic Software|
|Headquarters||Reno, Nevada, United States|
|Key people||Aki Korhonen, CEO and Founder
Suzanna Mak, Chairwoman of the Board
Percy Yang, Chief Financial Officer
||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (January 2010)|
PC-Doctor, Inc. is a privately held corporation headquartered in Reno, Nevada. The company develops and produces diagnostic programs for use by PC manufacturers, component vendors, PC repair professionals, support organizations, and end users. The software is available in 23 languages for Windows, Windows PE, many variations of Linux, BSD Unix, and DOS. Some products are embedded and are operating system-independent.
The company focuses heavily on research and development, with more than three-quarters of the company's staff employed in software development, quality assurance, and technical customer-facing roles. PC-Doctor has a library of intellectual property, including multiple patents (see Code reuse).
- 2005 PCDIY Magazine "Best Products" Award
- 6,742,148 – System and method for testing memory while an operating system is active
- 6,792,562 – Format for extensible error and event codes
- 6,829,726 – Method and system for testing a universal serial bus within a computing device
- 7,036,129 – Diagnostic system integrated with device drivers of an operating system
- 7,139,954 – Method and apparatus for testing a computing device with memory using test program code
- 7,155,645 – System and method for testing memory while an operating system is active
- 7,356,744 – Method and system for optimizing testing of memory stores