From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PCB may refer to:
- Science and technology
- Printed circuit board, a board used in electronics
- PCB (software), software to design printed circuit boards
- PCBoard, bulletin board software for MS-DOS
- Polychlorinated biphenyls, organic compounds
- Plenum chamber burning, proposed jet engine technology for the thrust vectoring Rolls-Royce Pegasus engine
- PCB Piezotronics, a manufacturer of piezoelectric sensors
- Process control block, an operating system data structure
- Organisations, institutions etc.
- Brazilian Communist Party, Partido Comunista Brasileiro
- Communist Party of Bolivia, Partido Comunista de Bolivia
- Bolshevik Communist Party, Partido Comunista Bolchevique, in Mexico in the 1960s
- Police Complaints Board, in England and Wales
- Pakistan Cricket Board, national regulatory board for cricket in Pakistan
- Pacific Coast Borax Company, an American mining company
- IATA code for Pondok Cabe Airport, Indonesia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.