From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PCP may refer to:
In medicine and pharmaceutics:
- Phencyclidine, a recreational dissociative drug
- Primary care physician, a doctor who acts as first point of consultation for patients
- Primary care paramedic, the entry-level of paramedic practice in Canada
- Pneumocystis pneumonia, a form of pneumonia caused by the yeast-like fungus
- Post-coital pill, a form of emergency contraception
- Pharmacy Council of Pakistan
- Paraguayan Communist Party
- Partido Comunista del Peru, also known as Shining Path
- Personal Choice Party, Utah
- Peruvian Communist Party
- Portuguese Communist Party
- Proletarian Catalan Party
- Puerto Rican Communist Party
- Post correspondence problem, an important problem in computability theory
- Parallel coordinates, a common way of visualizing high-dimensional geometry and analyzing multivariate data
- PCP theorem, a theorem in computational complexity theory
- Pentachlorophenol, an organochlorine compound used as a timber preservative herbicide, insecticide, fungicide and algaecide
- Priority ceiling protocol, a computer science concept
- Probabilistically checkable proof, a notion in the theory of computational complexity
- Put–call parity, in financial mathematics a relationship between the price of a call option and a put option
- Lysosomal Pro-X carboxypeptidase, an enzyme
- Planar cell polarity, a mechanism in embryonic development
- Performance Co-Pilot, an open-source performance monitoring system
- Port Control Protocol, a computer networking protocol allowing hosts to create explicit port forwarding rules on default gateways
- Pre-charged pneumatic, a type of air gun
- Priority Code Point, a three-bit priority field within an Ethernet frame header when using IEEE 802.1q tagged frames.
- Puppet Certified Professional, someone who has passed the certification exam, proving proficiency in using Puppet.
In other uses:
- "Faster/P.C.P.", a single by Manic Street Preachers, from their 1994 album The Holy Bible
- Purple City Productions, a Harlem-based rap group
- Personal contract purchase, a vehicle financing product
- Principia Cybernetica Project, an organization and website devoted to evolutionary-cybernetic philosophy
- Perfect Crime Party, a fictional manga in Bakuman
- Prior comparative period, an accounting term that enables financial reports to be compared to a similar year rather than just the immediately preceding year.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.