From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PCR is polymerase chain reaction, a biochemical technology in molecular biology.
PCR may also refer to:
- Parti Communiste Réunionnais or Communist Party of Réunion
- Partidul Communist Român or Romanian Communist Party
- Palestinian Center for Rapprochement between Peoples, based in Beit Sahour
- Passport Carrier Release, the name of the operating system that runs on Nortel Multiservice switches in carrier configurations
- Paul Cruickshank Racing, an Australian V8 Supercar motor racing team
- Peak cell rate, a source traffic characteristic on ATM networks
- Periodic current reversal, a technique used in electrochemistry
- Principal component regression, a statistical technique
- Production control room, part of a television studio
- Program clock reference, used in MPEG transport streams
- Protein/creatinine ratio, used to measure proteinuria
- Put/call ratio, a technical analysis indicator
- XM PCR, a satellite receiver
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.