From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pct in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PCT can mean: Also abbreviation for "Percent %"
- Pacific Crest Trail, a hiking trail that runs along the west coast of the United States, from Mexico to Canada
- Princeton Airport (New Jersey) (IATA: PCT)
- Potomac Consolidated TRACON, FAA facility designation
- Patent Cooperation Treaty, an international patent treaty
- Patient Care Technician, a type of Unlicensed assistive personnel
- Porphyria cutanea tarda, a form of porphyria
- Postcoital test, a test for infertility
- Post-coital tristesse
- Primary Care Trust, a form of administrive body in the United Kingdom National Health service, replaced in 2013 by clinical commissioning groups
- Procalcitonin, a precursor of the hormone calcitonin
- Proximal convoluted tubule, a part of the nephron of the kidney
Science and technology
- pct, abbreviation for percent
- Perceptual control theory, a theory of purposeful behavior in all living things
- Polychlorinated terphenyl, an industrial chemical and environmental contaminant
- Polycyclohexylenedimethylene terephthalate, a thermoplastic polyester
- Private Communications Technology, an obsolete Internet security protocol
- Programmable Communicating Thermostat
- PCT theorem, about the combination of parity, charge and time inversions.
Society, culture and sports
- Parti Communiste du Togo (in French)
- Parti Communiste Tunisien (in French)
- Parti Congolais du Travail (in French)
- P.C.T, Hip-Hop musicians
- Post-cycle therapy, class of drugs and administration regime employed to restore a user's natural hormone production after ergogenic use of anabolic steroids
- NHS Primary Care Trust, part of the United Kingdom's National Health Service
- Presbyterian Church in Taiwan
- Production Car Trial - see Classic Trials
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PCT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.