The PCT Newsletter is a monthly publication of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO). It contains "up-to-date news about the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT)", which provides a system for filing international (patent) applications. The PCT Newsletter is published in English only. Important changes to the PCT are mentioned and explained in the PCT Newsletter.
The first issue of the PCT Newsletter was published in March 1994 on a subscription basis. Since January 1997, the issues are published online, free of charge. Since January 2008, the PCT Newsletter is available only online, and no longer as a paper publication.
- Official Journal of the European Patent Office
- PCT Gazette
- List of intellectual property law journals
- PCT Applicant's Guide, Volume I, Chapter I, item 7, Retrieved March 25, 2006.
- World Intellectual Property Organization, The Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) in 1994, WIPO Press Release PCT/89, Geneva, January 31, 1995, page 8.
- PCT Newsletter: Fifteen Years of Topical Updates for PCT Users, PCT Newsletter, June 2009, p. 1.
- Important Change in the Publication of the PCT Newsletter, PCT Newsletter, November 2007, p. 1.
|This article related to international law is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a legal magazine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.