From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PDD is an abbreviation for pervasive developmental disorder.
PDD may also refer to:
- P. Diddy
- Partnership for Democracy and Development in Central America
- Pas de deux, a type of ballet dance
- PDD (2,2-bis-trifluoromethyl 1-4,5-difluoro-1,3-dioxole) an amorphous fluorocarbon used as a copolymer in products such as Teflon AF
- Percentage depth dose curve, the absorbed radiation dose in a medium, varying with depth.
- Physical device driver
- Pinky Dinky Doo
- An alternative file extension for Portable Document Format files that are preferentially opened by Adobe Photoshop
- Presidential Decision Directive
- Professional Disc for DATA or ProDATA - an optical disc format produced by Sony
- Proventricular Dilatation Disease, aka Macaw Wasting Disease
- Progressive Diaphyseal Dysplasia, aka Camurati-Engelmann Disease
- Pulsed discharge detector, a type of gas chromatography ion detector
- Project Design Document, a precise project description which serves as the basis for the CDM (Clean Development Mechanism) project evaluation
- Product Definition Data, for design, specification, manufacture, inspection, and repair of tooling, parts, assemblies, products and components.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.