|Stable release||7.4 / April 10, 2012|
|Type||Cross Platform PDF Editor written in Java|
PDF Studio is a commercial software program for end-users to create, review, annotate, and edit PDF (Portable Document Format) documents. PDF Studio is Java-based and runs on Windows, Mac, Linux, Solaris and AIX.
PDF Studio's capabilities include:
- Review and annotate PDF documents
- Fill interactive PDF forms
- Edit PDF content
- Digitally sign
- Secure documents with passwords and permissions
- Merge, split and assemble documents
- Add bookmarks, watermarks, headers and footers
- Batch document handling
The software is available in Standard and Pro editions, and also as a free trial download.
PDF Studio supports the current ISO open PDF specification.