|Stable release||9.1.0 / August 11, 2014|
|Type||Cross Platform PDF Editor written in Java|
PDF Studio is a commercial software program for end-users to create, review, annotate, and edit PDF (Portable Document Format) documents. PDF Studio is Java-based and runs on Windows, Mac, Linux, Solaris and AIX.
PDF Studio's capabilities include:
- Create PDFs from Microsoft Word, text and images files
- Scan to PDF
- Review and annotate PDF documents
- OCR to add searchable text
- Redaction to remove sensitive content
- Edit PDF content
- Digitally sign
- Secure documents with passwords and permissions
- Merge, split and assemble documents
- Add bookmarks, watermarks, headers and footers
- Batch document handling
- Measuring tools
- Conversion to PDF/A
The software is available in Standard and Pro editions, and also as a free trial download.
PDF Studio supports the current ISO open PDF specification.