From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PDI can mean
- Party for Justice and Integration, an Albanian political party
- Partai Demokrasi Indonesia (Indonesian Democratic Party) (1973–2004), a defunct political party
- Polo Democrático Independiente (Independent Democratic Pole, a Colombian leftwing social democratic political party
Chemistry and biochemistry
- Pyridinediimine, organic compounds used as ligands
- Protein dispersibility index, a means of comparing the solubility of a protein in water
- Protein disulfide isomerase, an enzyme which catalyzes the formation and breakage of disulfide bonds in proteins
- Polydispersity index, to the molecular weight distribution of polymers
- Investigations Police of Chile (Spanish: Policia de Investigaciones de Chile), the state police force of Chile
- Pacific Data Images (1980–2000), former American computer animation production company, purchased by DreamWorks
- Pentaho Data Integration, Pentaho Data Integration (PDI, also called Kettle) is the component of Pentaho responsible for the Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) processes.
- Peripheral drift illusion
- Personal data interchange, an information sharing standard developed by the Versit Consortium
- Philippine Daily Inquirer
- Pilot direction indicator, guides a bomber pilot during a bomb run
- Plumbing & Drainage Institute, an American plumbing products manufacturers certification organization
- Portable Database Image (.pdi), a file format to store structured databases for reporting and analysis in a highly compressed way
- Powered Descent Initiation, the maneuver of the Apollo Lunar Module as it descended from lunar orbit to landing
- Pre Delivery Inspection, final inspection by the client of bespoke machinery and systems taken place just prior to delivering to the endures / customer
- Program and Debug Interface, an Atmel proprietary interface for external programming and on-chip debugging of computing devices.
- Projected Digital Image, a digital image used for projection, often in the context of a photographic competition
- Performance Daily Intake, a recommendation of daily vitamin and mineral intake, similar to RDI
- Pre-delivery inspection, the examination of a car (or other traded goods) before handover to the new owner.
- Project Development and Implementation, a structured phased approach for the execution of capital projects used in some parts of the Oil and Gas Industry in Canada.
- Power Distance Index
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.