From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PDO can refer to:
In climate and weather:
- The Pacific Decadal Oscillation, a pattern of climate variation
In compact discs:
- Panzer Dragoon Orta, a 3D shooter created by Smilebit on the Xbox
- Persistent Data Object
- Persistent Domain Object
- PHP Data Objects, a PHP extension that can be used as a database abstraction layer
- Physical Device Object, a type of WDM (Microsoft Windows Driver Model) Device Object; it represents a device on a bus to a bus driver
- Portable Distributed Objects, a version of Cocoa's Distributed Objects for remote use
- Process Data Object, a type of protocol frame in some fieldbuses, for instance, CANopen.
- Python Data Objects, a Python third party library for low level SQL operations
In food and wine:
- Protected Designation of Origin, one of three categories stipulated in the Geographical indications and traditional specialities (EU) classifications used in the European Union for protected regional foods, and since 2009 for quality wines
In industry, finance and employment:
- Paid Day Off, an eight hour long Paid Time Off
- Petroleum Development Oman, an Omani oil company, and the part of the Omani capital region where the company is located
- Policyholder Dividend Obligation
- Pseudo-differential operator, a concept in mathematical analysis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.