From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PERC may refer to:
- Policy and Economic Research Council, a Durham, North Carolina-based economic policy think tank
- Pan-European Regional Council the European trade union arm of the International Trade Union Confederation
- Property and Environment Research Center, a free-market environmentalist think tank
- PowerEdge RAID Controller, a product of Dell, Inc. computer hardware
- Palisades Emergency Residence Corporation Nonprofit Social Service Organization
- Pulmonary Embolism Rule-out Criteria, or PERC Rule is a clinical decision making tool to aid in the diagnosis of chest pain and/or dyspnea.
- Aonix Perc java virtual machine by Aonix (now Atego)
Perc may refer to:
- Tetrachloroethylene, also called perchloroethylene or perc, a chemical widely used for dry cleaning and metal-degreasing
- Slang for percocet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PERC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.