From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PGH may refer to:
- Philadelphia General Hospital, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Philippine General Hospital, in Manila, the Philippines
- Piedmont Geriatric Hospital, in Burkeville, Virginia, United States
- Pengrowth Energy Trust, by New York Stock Exchange ticker symbol
- Project GreenHands, an ecological initiative in India
- Park Geun-Hye, President of South Korea
- Preimplantation Genetic Haplotyping, a clinical method in medicine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.