From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pgp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pgp or PGP is a three letter abbreviation for:
- PGP Corporation, an American computer software company, now part of Symantec.
- Procter & Gamble Productions
- The ICAO code for Perm Airlines
- Gabonese Party of Progress (Parti gabonais du progrès), a political party in Gabon
- Pacific Green Party, the Green Party of Oregon, USA
- Party for the Government of the People (Partido por el Gobierno del Pueblo)
- Pearl of Great Price, one of the four books of scripture of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons), whose title is an allusion to the Biblical parable
- P-glycoprotein, a type of protein
- Pacific Golden Plover
- Pelvic girdle pain
- Personal Genome Project by Harvard's geneticist George Church
- Pretty Good Privacy, a computer program for the encryption and decryption of data
- Plasma Gasification Process or "plasma arc waste disposal"—incineration method for waste, especially plastic.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.