From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from PHD (disambiguation))
PHD or PhD may refer to:
- Doctor of Philosophy, an academic qualification
- PhD: Phantasy Degree, a Korean comic series
- Piled Higher and Deeper, a web comic
- "PHD", a song on the album Tweekend by the Crystal Method
- Parisada Hindu Dharma, an Indonesian reform organization
- Ph.D. (band), a 1980s British group
- PHD Mountain Software, an outdoor clothing and equipment company
- PHD Worldwide, a global media agency network
Science and technology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PHD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.