PIB, pib or PiB may refer for:
- Particle in a box (PIB), a model quantum mechanical system
- Pebibyte (PiB), a unit of digital information storage
- Pittsburgh compound B (PiB), chemical used in studying Alzheimer's Disease
- Polyisobutylene, or PIB; see Butyl rubber
- Polyisobutene ref url=http://www.basf.com/pib BASF
- Pine Island Bay, West Antarctica
- Pir Ilahi Buksh Colony (PIB Colony), Sindh, Pakistan
- Put-in-Bay, Ohio, United States
- Plug In Baby, a song by UK alternative rock band Muse
- Purified in Blood (PiB), Norwegian band
- Press Information Bureau, Government of India
In media It stands for Press Information Bureau.It a central agency of Govt. of India for dissemination of information on govt. policies, decisions, programmes, initiatives, & activities. It puts out this information to daily newspapers, periodicals, news agencies & All India Radio & Doordarshan.
- Hattiesburg-Laurel Regional Airport (IATA airport code: PIB)
- Person In Black, an alternate term for members of the Goth subculture
- Produit Intérieur Brut (French), Producto Interno Bruto (Spanish), Produto Interno Bruto (Portuguese) or Produsul Intern Brut (Romanian) for gross domestic product
- Projected Inventory Balance
- Papuan Infantry Battalion
- Princeton in Beijing, an immersion study-abroad program in Chinese language study
- Pib and Pog, animated film
- Permanent interest bearing shares (PIBS), fixed-interest securities issued by UK building societies
- For dev ops: Push/Punch it bit**
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.