From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from PIPA)
The pipa is a plucked Chinese string instrument.
Pipa or PIPA may also refer to:
- Personal Information Protection Act, part of Canadian privacy law
- PROTECT IP Act, a proposed American law
- Bhagat Pipa, a prince from Rajasthan, India
- Jean-Pierre Dikongué Pipa, a Cameroonian film director and writer
- Pipa Jing, a character in the Chinese novel Fengshen Yanyi
- Alexander Pipa, a German rugby union player
- Pipa Beach, a village and beach in the state of Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil
- Phoenix Islands Protected Area, a marine protected area located in the Republic of Kiribati
- Loquat, fruit tree in the family Rosaceae
- Pipa (genus), a genus popularly known as Surinam toads
- Participatory impact pathways analysis, a project management approach
- Program on International Policy Attitudes, an American research institution
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.