PJ & Duncan discography
This is a discography of official releases by the pop duo PJ & Duncan, who were later rebranded as Ant & Dec.
PJ & Duncan began their musical career in 1993 with the release of the single "Tonight I'm Free". This was followed in 1994 by their successful debut album Psyche, which included the single "Let's Get Ready to Rhumble". Their second album Top Katz (1995) was less commercially successful than Psyche although all its singles reached the UK Top 20. PJ & Duncan were rebranded as Ant & Dec in 1996, resulting in 1997's The Cult of Ant & Dec, their final album, which reached 15 in the UK charts. Their label, Telstar Records, decided not to renew their recording contract in 1997, and their career in music ended there. They reunited for live performances in 2000 and 2013 and for a single, "We're on the Ball", in 2002.
|Album title||Album details||Peak chart positions|
|The Cult of Ant & Dec||
|"—" denotes album that did not chart or was not released|
- 1999 The Very Best of PJ & Duncan
- 1999 Ant & Dec - Greatest Hits
- 2000 Ant & Dec - The Hits
- 2002 The Best of Ant & Dec
- 2003 Takeaway
- 2008 The Essential Collection
- 2014 PJ & Duncan vs. Ant & Dec - The Collection
- 1994 Eternal Love E.P.
- 1995 Stuck On U E.P.
- 1995 Stepping Stone E.P.
- 1996 The Dance Singles Collection
- 1994 Psyche - The Video
- 1995 Top Katz
- 1996 Out On the Tiles - Live
- 1997 The Cult of Ant & Dec
|Year||Single||Peak chart positions||Certifications||Album|
|1993||"Tonight I'm Free"||62||—||—||—||Psyche|
|"Let's Get Ready to Rhumble"||9||—||13||—|
|"If I Give You My Number"||15||—||—||—|
|1995||"Our Radio Rocks"||15||—||25||—|
|"Stuck On U"||12||—||—||—||Top Katz|
|"U Krazy Katz"||15||—||—||—|
|"Better Watch Out"||10||—||—||—||The Cult of Ant & Dec|
|"When I Fall in Love"||12||—||—||—|
|2002||"We're on the Ball"||3||—||—||—||The Official Album of the 2002 FIFA World Cup|
|2013||"Let's Get Ready to Rhumble"||1||—||19||3||Psyche|
|"—" denotes album that did not chart or was not released.|
- 1995 Now That's What I Call Music! 31
- 1996 Now That's What I Call Music! 35
- 1997 Now That's What I Call Music! 36
- 2000 CD:UK You Know Where it's At!
- 2001 CD:UK More Wicked Hits
- 2002 The Official Album of the 2002 FIFA World Cup
- 2006 England: The Album 2006
- 2006 Alien Autopsy
- 2007 Fun & Games
- 2013 Now That's What I Call 30 Years
- 2013 Now That's What I Call Music! 85
All are various artists albums. Ant & Dec appear on Now 36, 2002 FIFA World Cup and England The Album 2006 - with "We're on the Ball" being officially from 2002 FIFA World Cup. The remaining albums are albums released in conjunction with CD:UK, which at the time Ant & Dec presented (Ant & Dec also appear on the front cover of both albums).
- An album of the Brit Awards 2001 was also released. Ant & Dec hosted the event.
- 2007 Fun & Games - featured "Let's Get Ready to Rhumble"
- A soundtrack was released for the Ant & Dec film Alien Autopsy
Ant & Dec performed "Lets Get Ready To Rhumble" on ITV's television show Saturday Night Takeaway on 23 March 2013 as part of The Big Reunion. Following their performance, "Lets Get Ready To Rhumble" went to #1 on the iTunes charts. A few days later, on 31 March, "Lets Get Ready To Rhumble" became their first ever official number 1 single.
From their single 'Better Watch Out' until 'Lets Get Ready To Rhumble' PJ & Duncan used their real names:Ant and Dec.
- "PJ & Duncan > UK Charts". Official Charts Company. officialcharts.com/.
- "Discography Ant And Dec". australian-charts.com/ Hung Medien.
- Peak positions in Ireland:
- Peak positions for singles in Scotland:
- "BPI Certified Awards Search". British Phonographic Industry. Retrieved 8 April 2013.
- "Ant and Dec top iTunes chart with Let's Get Ready to Rhumble 19 years after releasing it". Mail Online.
- "Ant and Dec hit the Official Chart Number 1 spot, 19 years on!".
- Ant and Dec Official Website
- Video discography
- Chartstats - UK chart details - PJ and Duncan
- Chartstats - UK Chart details - Ant and Dec