From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PKA, pKa, or other similar variations may stand for:
|Look up pka in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- pKa, the symbol for the acid dissociation constant at logarithmic scale
- Protein kinase A, a class of cAMP-dependent enzymes
- Pi Kappa Alpha, the North-American social fraternity
- Public key authentication, establishing key authenticity in public-key cryptography
- Professional Karate Association
- Primary knock-on atom
- Professionally known as
- Russian Federal Space Agency (РКА
- Painkiller Already
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.