From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PKI may refer to:
- Kings Island, an amusement park formerly known as Paramount's Kings Island
- Partai Komunis Indonesia, the Communist Party of Indonesia
- Peter Kiewit Institute, an Information Technology and Engineering school of the University of Nebraska system
- Protein kinase inhibitor, a type of enzyme inhibitor that specifically blocks the action of one or more protein kinases
- Public key infrastructure, a computer security technology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PKI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.