From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PKI can refer to any of several things:
- Kings Island, an amusement park formerly known as Paramount's Kings Island.
- Partai Komunis Indonesia (Communist Party of Indonesia)
- Peter Kiewit Institute, an Information Technology and Engineering school of the University of Nebraska system
- Protein kinase inhibitor (cell biology), a type of enzyme inhibitor that specifically blocks the action of one or more protein kinases
- Public key infrastructure, a technology of IT-security.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.