From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PKU can refer to:
- Phenylketonuria - A autosomal recessive genetic disorder characterized by a deficiency in the enzyme phenylalanine hydroxylase.
- Peking University - Also known, unofficially, as Beijing University, is a Chinese university founded in 1898 located in Beijing, China.
- Pku, an Armenian musical instrument
- The IATA code for Sultan Syarif Kasim II International Airport, Pekanbaru, Riau, Indonesia.
- The city of Pekanbaru itself
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.