From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up PLM in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PLM may refer to:
- Chemins de fer de Paris à Lyon et à la Méditerranée (PLM), a French railway company
- Poetae Latini Minores
- Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila, the University of the City of Manila
- Partido Lakas ng Masa, a Philippine political party
- Partido Liberal Mexicano, a pre-1910 Revolution Mexican political party
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder
- PL/M, a computer programming language
- Plant lifecycle management, the process of managing an industrial facility's data and information throughout its lifetime
- Polarized Light Microscopy, a form of microscopy
- Pour le Merite, Order of Imperial Germany, a blue Maltese cross award medal.
- Premier Loyalty & Marketing, owner of the Club Premier loyalty program in Mexico
- Product lifecycle management, the process of managing the entire lifecycle of a product
- Product life cycle management (marketing)
- Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II Airport (IATA airport code: PLM), in Palembang, Indonesia
- Indonesian for perahu layar motor, a traditional type of lambo (boat).
- Planar Lipid Membranes, a kind of Lipid bilayer
- A Payload Module on a satellite or spacecraft, such as the SOHO Payload Module (PLM)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PLM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.