From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
POB or Pob may refer to:
- Paris Opera Ballet
- Prattle On, Boyo, a website and social networking page
- The Parti Ouvrier Belge (Belgian Workers Party), forerunner of the Socialist Party (Belgium)
- The Professional Oversight Board, independent oversight of the regulation of several professional organizations in the United Kingdom
- Place of birth (POB)
- Pob's Programme, a children's television programme which ran in the UK from 1985 to 1990
- Patrick O'Brian, English novelist, short-story writer, translator and biographer and author of the Aubrey-Maturin historical series
- Post Office Box, an individual receptacle for mail held at the post office
- "persons on board", the count of people reported to be on board a ship or aircraft for a particular voyage or flight, which is used in an emergency to help search and rescue.
- Principles of Business, a subject taught in Caribbean High Schools
- Per of Boden, Swedish comedian from Boden.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title POB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.