From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
POG may mean:
- POG FC (football team)
- POG (a stopper for glass milk bottles) milk was once delivered to the door or curb with a thin card stock stopper known as pogs or milk bottle seals. These usually had brand and/or product information, but sometimes used decorative images. This was the source of the game piece concept and name of the game.
- POG (drink), a passion-orange-guava beverage
- Pogs, a 1990s fad game, as well as the game pieces used in that game
- One of the two title characters in Pib and Pog, an animated short film made by Aardman Animations
POG is a three letter acronym (or three-letter abbreviation) that may stand for:
- Pediatric Oncology Group, former U.S. and Canadian clinical trial cooperative group
- Personnel Other than Grunts, pejorative military slang, also known as "pogue"
- PHP Object Generator, type of object-relational mapping software
- Pillars of Garendall, role-playing video game
- Pittsburgh Organizing Group, former Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based anarchist organization
- Planogram, visual representations of a store's products or services
- Point of Grace, all-female Contemporary Christian music group from Arkansas
- Polyphonic Octave Generator, a modulation pedal for a musical instrument
- Price of Gold, benchmark for the price of the commodity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.