From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from POSH)
|Look up posh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Posh is an informal adjective for "upper class". "Posh" or "POSH" can also refer to:
- Posh (album), a 1980 album by Patrice Rushen
- Posh!, a 1968 song from the musical Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
- POSH (TV series), a 2006 Philippine television drama
- Posh (play), by the British playwright Laura Wade, first staged in 2010
- Posh (film), an upcoming film adaptation of the play, directed by Lone Scherfig
- Plain Old Semantic HTML, a term used by the microformat community to describe semantic markup using HTML or XHTML
- Poshlib, the Portable Open Source Harness
- Windows PowerShell, sometimes abbreviated PoSh
- Victoria Beckham, nicknamed "Posh Spice" while she was a member of the band the Spice Girls
- Peterborough United F.C., an English football club, nicknamed "The Posh"
- Received Pronunciation, sometimes known as a "posh accent"
- Bacha posh, a cultural practice in parts of Afghanistan and Pakistan
- Pish Posh, a children's novel by Ellen Potter
- "Port Out, Starboard Home", a false acronym (and thus a backronym) for "posh"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.