From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pots in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
POTS may refer to:
- Plain old telephone service, basic wireline telecommunication connection
- Packet-Optical Transport System, a means of optical transport for 100 Gigabit Ethernet that is agnostic and converged with respect to lower layers
- Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome, a medical condition
- Poverty of the stimulus, an argument in favor of innate grammar
- Protector of the Small, a series of fantasy novels
- The Path of the Shell, an expansion pack of the computer game Uru: Ages Beyond Myst
- Pacific Organized Track System, airways between Japan/Southeast Asia and the US mainland
- Plain old television service, or over-the-air TV
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title POTS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.