From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up POV in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
POV commonly refers to:
POV may also refer to:
Science and technology
- Persistence of vision, a theory addressing the visual phenomenon of image retention
- Pyramid of vision, a 3D computer graphics term describing what the viewer sees
Media and entertainment
- POV (TV series), a PBS television program showing independent, non-fiction film
- P.O.V. (album), an album by Utopia (1985)
- "P.O.V.", a track on the album Radio:Active by McFly (2008)
- "POV" (Batman: The Animated Series), an episode in Batman fiction
- PoV, a live concert video album by Peter Gabriel
- Power of Veto (disambiguation)
- Parliament of Victoria, Australia
- Privately owned vehicle; personally owned vehicle
POV also a term used to classify a pornographic movie.
- POV hat, a control on some video game joysticks
- POV shot, a technique in motion photography
- POV gun, a fictional device in the movie version of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- POV-Ray, the Persistence of Vision Raytracer, a ray tracing computer graphics program
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.