From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up POW or pow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
POW stands for prisoner of war, a person, whether civilian or combatant, who is held in custody by an enemy power during or immediately after an armed conflict.
POW or pow may also stand for:
- P.O.W. (TV series), a 2003 mini-series airing on ITV
- Pow Entertainment (Purveyors of Wonder Entertainment), a media production company
- "P.O.W. (Pissed Off White Boy)", a song from Beowülf's 1993 album Un-Sentimental
- "P.O.W" (Bullet for My Valentine song), a 2013 song by Bullet For My Valentine
- "Pow" (Forward), a 2004 song by Lethal Bizzle and banned on radio
- "POW" (song), a 2009 song by rapper Soulja Boy Tell 'Em
- "Pow", a song by The Beastie Boys from Check Your Head
- "Pow", a song by Graham Central Station from My Radio Sure Sounds Good to Me
- P.O.W.: Prisoners of War', an arcade game that was ported to the NES console
pow(x, y), an exponentiation function in computer programming
- Polska Organizacja Wojskowa, or Polish Military Organisation, active before and during World War
- POW: the IATA code for Portorož Airport in Portorož, Slovenia
- PoW or POW: Proof of work in cryptography
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title POW.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.