From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PPC may stand for:
In communications and computers
- Pay per click, a method of charging for advertising on the Internet
- PearPC, a PowerPC platform emulator
- PPCoin, a combined proof-of-work/proof-of-stake cryptocurrency
- Peripheral pin controller, a feature present in the StrongARM CPU family that controls IO ports
- Pocket PC, Microsoft's specification for handheld devices
- ZEOS PPC, an early MS-DOS 5.0-based palmtop PC by ZEOS
- PowerPC, a microprocessor architecture
- PPC Journal, a hobbyist journal about HP's Pocket Programmable Calculators
- PPC-1 (Pipe Pacific Cable), an international communications link constructed by PIPE Networks
- Protected procedure call, a messaging facility in computer operating systems
In business and economics
- Public Power Corporation S.A., electric power company in Greece.
- Production Possibility Curve (PPC) or Production Possibilities Frontier (PPF), a graph that shows the different quantities of two goods that an economy could efficiently produce with limited productive resources
In engineering and construction
- Ppc cycle, Production Planning Control.
- Plastic Parts Centre, a former name for Moss Express, a manufacturer and distributor of injected moulded parts
- Pollution Prevention and Control, the industrial permitting regime in the United Kingdom
- Polyester Powder coating of metals in building and automotive industries
- Powered parachute or paraplane, a type of ultralight aircraft
- Pretoria Portland Cement Company (PPC), a South African cement producer.
- PPC worldwide, a U.S.-based manufacturer of connector technology for the telecommunications, broadcast and wireless industries.
- Precast Prestressed concrete, a type of concrete structure that contains reinforcing cables or rods under tension
- Production Planning and Control of materials in the manufacturing industry
- Public Power Corporation of Greece (PPC S.A.), the biggest electric power company in Greece
In entertainment and sports
- 6 mm PPC (Palmisano & Pindel Cartridge), a family of centerfire rifle cartridges for benchrest shooting sports
- Paramount Pictures Corporation, an American movie studio owned by media conglomerate Viacom
- Particle projection cannon, a fictional weapon in the BattleTech universe
- Peg Plus Cat, a TV series
- Ppc Racing, a defunct NASCAR team
- Protectors of the Plot Continuum, an online shared universe centered around the eponymous fictional organization, dedicated to making fun of and parodying poorly written fanfiction.
- Police Pistol Combat, a type of target shooting competition
- The Party Planning Committee from The Office
- Partido del Pueblo Costarricense, the Costa Rican People's Party
- Partido de los Pueblos Costeños, a regional political party in Nicaragua
- Partido Popular Cristiano (Peru) (Christian People's Party), a Peruvian political party
- Partit Popular de Catalunya, the Catalan branch of People's Party (Spain)
- Peoples Planning Campaign (People`s Plan Campaign), the Kerala experiment in decentralisation of powers to local governments
- Prospective parliamentary candidate, a role in politics in the United Kingdom
- Pirate Party of Canada
- Pirate Party of Chile
- Czech Pirate Party
- 4-Phenyl-4-(1-piperidinyl)cyclohexanolcyclohexanol, an organic chemical
- Pediatric Prehospital Care, an educational program offered by the National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians
- Petits Propos Culinaires, a journal of food studies and history
- Polypropylene carbonate, a plastic
- Posterior parietal cortex, an association area involved in the integration of sensory information from multiple modalities
- Pakistan Penal Code
- Presbyterian Publishing Corporation, a publishing agency of the Presbyterian Church (USA)
- Prior Park College, a Catholic private school in Bath
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PPC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.