From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PPF may refer to:
- The Participatory Politics Foundation a non-profit organisation devoted to encouraging transparency in government and encouraging public participation most notable for its OpenCongress.org site.
- Pirate Party (France), a former French political party
- Parti Populaire Français, a French fascist party active before and during World War Two
- Pension Protection Fund, a UK body responsible for paying compensation if a UK-based pension scheme is underfunded when the sponsoring employer becomes insolvent
- Photosynthetic Photon Flux, see Photosynthetic photon flux density
- PlayStation Patch Format .PPF
- PPF (company), a financial group
- Print production format, a file format in the print industry
- Production-possibility frontier, a graph that shows the different quantities of two goods that an economy could efficiently produce with limited productive resources
- Program of Priestly Formation, a document by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops on the formation of priests in the Roman Catholic Church
- Progressive Policies Forum, a UK organization involved in January 2008 scandal over unregistered donations to Peter Hain's campaign for Labour Party's deputy leadership
- Propofol, a drug used to induce anesthesia
- Paired pulse facilitation, also known as neural facilitation
- Public Patent Foundation
- Public Policy Forum, a Canadian think tank
- Public Provident Fund, a savings-cum-tax-saving instrument in India
- Public Psychiatry Fellowship at Columbia University Department of Psychiatry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PPF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.