From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PPG may stand for:
- PPG Industries, a U.S. manufacturer, and its PPG Place office complex
- PPG tankette, a Soviet armoured vehicle
- Pacific Proving Grounds, a former US-operated nuclear test site
- Palm Products GmbH, an audio synthesizer company
- Penile plethysmograph a device to measure male arousal
- Photoplethysmograph, an optically obtained volumetric measurement of an organ
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, a major newspaper in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania region.
- Planning Policy Guidance Notes, in the United Kingdom
- Points per game in sports
- Policosanol, a nutritional supplement
- Polypropylene glycol, a polymer
- Post-prandial glucose, a measure of blood sugar after a meal
- Pounds per gallon, a measure of density, typically of a fluid. It is common in the oil industry, especially as a unit for Mud weight.
- Power play goal in ice hockey
- Purpurogallin, the aglycon of several glycosides from nutgalls
- Push Proxy Gateway, a component of a WAP server in telecommunications
- Powered Paragliding, a form of ultralight aviation
- IATA airport code for Pago Pago International Airport
- Pterygopalatine ganglion, one of the four Parasympathetic ganglia of the head and neck
- Pulse pattern generator, a piece of electronic test equipment or software used to generate digital electronics stimuli
- Phased plasma gun, a weapon in the Babylon 5 universe
- The Powerpuff Girls, an animated television series
- Power Puff Girls Z, a Japanese TV Series based on the American one
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.