PPI Automotive Design
||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (December 2012)|
PPI Automotive Design GmbH is a German automobile tuner. The company is based in Stuttgart, in the Baden-Württemberg district of Germany. Their cars are based on existing Audi models, for which they offer Aerodynamics, Performance and Interior tuning packages.
PPI stands for: Precision Performance Individuality.
The product lineup ranges across the Audi Model range, with all levels of customization and modification.
PPI Automotive Design GmbH is a member of the association of German car modification companies (Verband der Automobil Tuner e.V. – VDAT).
The current line up of cars:
- PPI TT - RSTT (Audi TT mark I base)
- PPI TT - STT (Audi TT mark I base)
- PPI TT - PSTT (Audi TT mark II base)
- PPI TT - PSTTsport (Audi TT mark II base)
- PPI A8 - A8 EXECUTIVE (Audi A8 base)
- PPI Q7 - PS Q7 (Audi Q7 base)
- PPI Q7 - Q7 ICE (Audi Q7 base) - Widebody
- PPI R8 Stage I - PPI R8 (Audi R8 base)
- PPI R8 Stage II - R8 RAZOR (Audi R8 base)
- PPI R8 Stage III - RAZOR GT (Audi R8 base) - Carbon Fiber Widebody
- PPI R8 Stage IV - RAZOR GTR (Audi R8 base) - Carbon Fiber Widebody
- PPI A5/S5 - PS5 (Audi A5 / Audi S5 base)
- PPI RS4 (Audi RS4 base)
- PPI RS6 (Audi RS6 base)
and there are plans to have a tuning program for all current Audi models. Currently, PPI Automotive Design GmbH is the only exclusive tuner of Audi Automobiles.
|This article about an automotive industry corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|