PQASSO or Practical Quality Assurance System for Small Organisations is a performance evaluation system and quality mark for charitable organizations in the UK. Evaluations use a system of peer review between small charities. The system was created by Charities Evaluation Services, itself a registered UK charity.
Organizations being assessed as meeting a level of compliance with level 2 or above are eligible to carry an official stamp of endorsement by the UK Charity Commission demonstrating that the charity is well managed.
There are 3 incremental levels of organizational maturity recognized by PQASSO (levels 1 to 3) and defined by a series of management indicators.
Over 100 UK charities currently have a published quality mark under the scheme.
- "PQASSO to paint a picture of charity performance". Third Sector. 2007-11-26. Retrieved 2011-11-08.
- "PQASSO". Ces-vol.org.uk. Retrieved 2011-11-08.
- "Charity Commission endorses PQASSO mark". Third Sector. 2009-07-27. Retrieved 2011-11-08.
- "Useful documents and how to apply". Ces-vol.org.uk. Retrieved 2011-11-08.
- "Awarded organisations". Ces-vol.org.uk. Retrieved 2011-11-08.