From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PRF may refer to:
Science and technology
- Platelet rich fibrin, a combination of platelets and fibrin used to regenerate tissue; see platelet-rich plasma
- Pontine reticular formation
- Primitive recursive function, a class of functions which form an important building block on the way to a full formalization of computability
- Pseudorandom function family, in cryptography is a function with values seemingly chosen randomly within its range
- Pulse repetition frequency, a characteristic of a radar transmitter
- Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire, USA
- Passer rating formula, a system used to rate passers in American football
- Polícia Rodoviária Federal, the Federal Highway Police of Brazil
- Pacific Ring of Fire, a ring of volcanoes circling the Pacific Ocean
- PRF-3, the call letters of the now defunct TV Tupi, Brazil's first television station
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.