The PRIMEHPC FX10 is a supercomputer by Fujitsu.
The PRIMEHPC FX10 is a 20 petaflop system that is a follow up to the K computer and uses the same 6 dimensional torus interconnect, and still only one SPARC processor per node.
- Node specifications:
- Theoretical peak performance: 236.5 Gigaflops
- Processor: SPARC64 IXfx （1.848 GHz / 16-core）×1
- Memory capacity: 32GB, 64GB
- Memory bandwidth: 85 GB/s
- Interconnect link bandwidth: 5 GB/s x2 (bi-directional)
- System specifications:
- Operating System:
- Linux-based enhanced Operating System
See also 
External links