From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PRN may refer to:
- PRN, the IATA airport code for Pristina International Airport Adem Jashari, Pristina, Kosovo
- PRN, the FAA LID code for Mac Crenshaw Memorial Airport, Greenville, Alabama, United States
- Pertactin, a highly immunogenic virulence factor of a bacterium
- Pro re nata, a Latin phrase meaning "in the circumstances" or "as the circumstance arises"
- Christian Labour Party, previously Partido da Reconstrução Nacional, a Brazilian political party
- Nicaraguan Resistance Party, a party founded by the Nicaraguan Contras
- Pacific RailNews, a defunct American rail-enthusiast magazine
- PRN Forum, a predecessor of Journal of Pain and Symptom Management
- Performance Racing Network, an American radio network that broadcasts NASCAR automobile races
- Premiere Radio Networks, an American radio network
- Packaging Recovery Note, a document providing evidence of waste packaging material being recycled
- Paralympic route network, a network of dedicated roads linking venues and other key sites in the host city during Paralympic games.
- Parton railway station, in Cumbria, England
- Premier Retail Networks
- PRN:, a DOS device typically assigned to the first printer (LPT1:)
- Pseudorandom noise
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PRN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.