PSE Composite Index
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2010)|
The PSEi is the most watched index on the PSE and is also home to most major Philippine companies listed on the PSE. The PSEi is also the PSE's only broad-base index. It is also one of the indicators on the general state of the Philippine economy.
The PSEi was one of the indices kept intact during the reclassification of the PSE's indices on January 2, 2006. Other similarly-kept indices included the PSE All Shares Index and the PSE Property Index.
The following are the companies listed on the PSEi (effective 09 June 2013):
- AYALA CORPORATION
- ABOITIZ EQUITY VENTURES, INC.
- ALLIANCE GLOBAL GROUP, INC.
- AYALA LAND, INC.
- ABOITIZ POWER CORP.
- BDO UNIBANK, INC.
- BELLE CORPORATION
- BLOOMBERRY RESORTS CORPORTION
- BANK OF THE PHILIPPINE ISLANDS
- DMCI HOLDINGS, INC.
- ENERGY DEVELOPMENT (EDC) CORPORATION
- FIRST GEN CORPORATION
- GLOBE TELECOM, INC.
- INTERNATIONAL CONTAINER TERMINAL SERVICES, INC.
- JOLLIBEE FOODS CORPORATION
- JG SUMMIT HOLDINGS, INC.
- METROPOLITAN BANK & TRUST COMPANY
- MEGAWORLD CORPORATION
- MANILA ELECTRIC COMPANY
- METRO PACIFIC INVESTMENTS CORPORATION
- MANILA WATER COMPANY, INC.
- PETRON CORPORATION
- PHILEX MINING CORPORATION
- ROBINSONS LAND CORPORATION
- SEMIRARA MINING CORPORATION
- SM INVESTMENTS CORPORATION
- SAN MIGUEL CORPORATION
- SM PRIME HOLDINGS, INC.
- PHILIPPINE LONG DISTANCE TELEPHONE COMPANY "Common"
- UNIVERSAL ROBINA CORPORATION
Former companies included in the PHISIX/PSEi:
- ABS-CBN Corporation
- Cebu Air
- China Banking Corporation
- Digital Telecommunications Philippines
- Ginebra San Miguel
- GMA Network, Inc.
- Holcim Philippines
- Ionics Corporation
- Metro Pacific Corporation
- Music Semiconductors Corporation
- Petron Corporation
- Philippine National Bank
- Pilipino Telephone Corporation
- Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation
- SM Development Corporation
- Union Bank of the Philippines
- Vista Land and Lifescapes, Inc.
- Philippine Stock Exchange
- PSE All Shares Index, broader market (all of shares traded in the PSE with some minor exceptions)