PSGL is a 3D computer graphics API based on OpenGL ES and Nvidia's CG for Sony's PlayStation 3. A previous version of PSGL was available for the PlayStation 2 but was largely unused.
- Programmable shading with Cg
- OpenGL ES 1.1 extensions (VBO, FBO, PBO, Cubemap)
- texture extensions (FP, DXT, 3D, NPO2, Aniso, Depth, Vertex Textures)
- primitive/rendering extensions (Instancing, Primitive Restart, Queries, Conditional Rendering)
- synchronization extensions (Fences, Events)
- SCE performance extensions (TextureReference, AttribSet)
- ^ "PSGL". Khronos. 2006. Retrieved 2011-11-21.