From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PSN is the PlayStation Network, an online service for Sony PlayStation game consoles.
PSN may also refer to:
- Packet switched network, a data transmission network
- Packet-switching node, in a packet-switching network
- Processor Serial Number, the unique identification number assigned to Intel Pentium III microprocessors
- Public Services Network or Public Sector Network, a UK national network
- Palm Springs (Amtrak station), California, United States, Amtrak station code PSN
- Parson Street railway station, England, National Rail station code PSN
- Puget Sound Navigation Company, a steamship and ferry company of western Washington State
- Partido de la Sociedad Nacionalista, a political party in Mexico
- Partido Solidaridad Nacional, a political party in Guatemala
- Project Safe Neighborhoods, a United States partnership aimed at reducing gun violence
Other uses 
- Placental site nodule, a benign remnant of a previous pregnancy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.