From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PSN is the PlayStation Network, an online service for Sony PlayStation game consoles. It can also refer to PlayStation Now, a streaming games service for PlayStation consoles, televisions, and mobile devices.
PSN may also refer to:
- Processor Serial Number, unique to each Intel Pentium III microprocessor
- Public Services Network, unified UK government network
- Palm Springs (Amtrak station), California, United States, Amtrak station code PSN
- Parson Street railway station, England, National Rail station code PSN
- Puget Sound Navigation Company, Washington, US
- Partido de la Sociedad Nacionalista, a political party in Mexico
- Partido Solidaridad Nacional, a political party in Guatemala
- Project Safe Neighborhoods, US DoJ initiative against gun violence
- Placental site nodule, a benign remnant of a previous pregnancy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PSN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.