From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PTH may refer to:
- Parathyroid hormone
- Pin through hole, mounting scheme used in electronics with component leads inserted through drilled holes
- Plated through-hole, used in electronics to connect layers with plated through-hole vias
- Polskie Towarzystwo Historyczne
- Protest the Hero, a Canadian progressive metal band from Whitby, Ontario
- GNU Portable Threads, a thread library
- The station code for Perth railway station, Scotland
- Port Huron (Amtrak station), Michigan, United States; Amtrak station code PTH
- Phenolphthalein, an indicator used in chemical reactions to indicate the presence of a base
- Parsippany-Troy Hills, a township in New Jersey, United States
- phenylthiohydantoin - a type of amino acid derivative formed by the Edman degradation
- Phantom time hypothesis, a proposed theory that a calendar change explains the lack of archaeology coinciding with the Early Middle Ages
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.