|Origin||Manhattan, New York, NY|
|Genres||Indie folk, Indie rock|
|Instruments||Guitar, vocals, keyboards|
|Associated acts||The Blue Jackets, PT Walkley and the Adventures of Track Rabbit|
PT Walkley is a New York City-based singer/songwriter and composer for film and television. He and his live band have opened for Weezer (at Hammerstein Ballroom) and Coldplay (at Madison Square Garden), and have played top-tier music festivals like All Points West. He released his first LP as a solo artist, Mr. Macy Wakes Alone, in January 2009, and includes contributions from acclaimed artists such as Larry Campbell, David Campbell, and Sean Lennon. Walkley has since released two EPs, What's What and The Ghost of Chivalry. Walkley is also part of the musical projects The Blue Jackets and PT Walkley and the Adventures of Track Rabbit. His most recent album "Shoulders" received critical acclaim, and can be streamed on his website, along with the rest of his music.
Walkley has also scored and written songs for several major motion pictures, including the Edward Burns films Looking for Kitty, The Groomsmen, Purple Violets, and Nice Guy Johnny, as well as the 2005 film Southern Belles, which starred Anna Faris and Judah Friedlander. Walkley has also composed and licensed music for numerous national advertising campaigns, for clients such as MasterCard, General Electric, Mercedes-Benz, Starbucks, and Macy's. He currently composes all the music for Ed Burns / Steven Spielberg TV Series "Public Morals" and for the Nickelodeon children's television show, Team Umizoomi.
- PT Walkley » About
- Wall Street Journal: PT Walkley, As Heard On TV... Jim Fusilli on Walkley's music, including new EP "The Ghost Of Chivalry"
- Keyes, J. Edward (July 28, 2009). "All Points West's Best: 24 Can't-Miss Sets, PT Walkley". Rolling Stone. Retrieved 2009-11-17.
- Ruttenberg, Jay (September 25 – October 1, 2008). "PT Walkley". Time Out New York. Retrieved 2009-11-17.
- Kowal, Rachel (January 23, 2009). "PT Walkley: 'Why'". npr music. npr. Retrieved 2009-11-17.
- Hasty, Katie (January 27, 2009). "PT Walkley". Billboard.com. Retrieved 2009-11-17.