From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PVA may refer to:
Science and Technology
- Patterned vertical alignment, an LCD technology
- Polyvinyl acetate, a polymer and major component of a popular form of wood glue
- Polyvinyl alcohol, a water-soluble synthetic polymer
- Population viability analysis
- Positive vorticity advection
- Paraventricular area, a part of the brain associated with hunger
- Periventricular area, another part of the brain
- Poikiloderma vasculare atrophicans, a skin disease
- Pulmonary vein ablation, a surgical procedure of the heart
- Paralyzed Veterans of America
- Patrick Van Aanholt (born 1990), a Dutch footballer playing for Chelsea F.C.
- Penn Virginia Corporation (ticker symbol)
- Perkiomen Valley Academy
- People's Volunteer Army, the Chinese armed forces active during the Korean war
- Property Valuation Administrator
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PVA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.