From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PVM can refer to:
- The Parallel Virtual Machine, a software tool for parallel networking of computers
- Paged Virtual Memory, a memory addressing scheme that allows non-contiguous memory to be addressed as if it were contiguous
- Player versus monsters, also known as Player versus environment in computer games
- Place Ville Marie, an office complex in Montreal
- Projection-valued measure, a type of measure used in functional analysis
- Product Variety Management, the management of the variety of products offered by a company.
- Product Validation Management, the management of test and measurement data.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.