From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PVR may refer to:
- Peak Vehicle Requirement, the number of public transport vehicles required to operate the highest frequency service on a route in public transport planning
- Penn Virginia Resources, a mining company
- Personal video recorder, also known as a "digital video recorder"
- Plant Variety Rights, a patented cultivar
- Poliovirus Receptor (CD155), human protein involved in cell adhesion
- Pulmonary vascular resistance, also called pulmonal vascular resistance
- PVR Cinemas, a chain of cinemas in India
- Lic. Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport (IATA airport code: PVR), in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
- PowerVR, a division of Imagination Technologies which develops rendering technology
- Proliferative vitreoretinopathy
- Post-void Residual, the result from a urine test (measured in milliliters) indicating the amount of urine left in the bladder after voiding
- Praefectus urbi (Praefectus VRbi), in English the urban prefect of the city of Rome, and later also of Constantinople.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PVR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.