From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PWC may stand for:
- Paragliding World Cup, Paragliding competition
- Pembroke Welsh Corgi
- Personal water craft
- Pirelli World Challenge
- Power and Water Corporation, a Government owned corporation in the Northern Territory
- Pratt & Whitney Canada, a manufacturer of small turboprops and turbofans
- PricewaterhouseCoopers, a Big Four accounting firm
- Prince of Wales College - a defunct university college in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
- Prince William County, Virginia
- Proto-West Caucasian, sometimes used for the reconstructed proto-language of the Northwest Caucasian language family
- Public Warehousing Company
- PWC - A catalogue of the musical works of Pachelbel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.