From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PWD or pwd may be an initialism for:
- Person(s) (or people) with disability (or disabilities)
- Petroleum Warfare Department
- Philadelphia Water Department
- Phosphoglucan, water dikinase
- Portuguese Water Dog
- Psychological Warfare Division
- Public Works Department (disambiguation)
- pwd (present working directory), the Unix command for locating one's current working directory
- Wilson disease protein, an ATPase enzyme that transports copper
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PWD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.