From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up PWM in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PWM may refer to:
Science and technology
- Position weight matrix, a representation in motifs in biological sequences
- Pulse-width modulation, a way of providing intermediate amounts of electrical power
- PWM (window manager), a Unix-based X window manager
- Panzerwurfmine, a type German anti-tank hand grenade
- Portland International Jetport, an airport in the U.S.
- Professional Wealth Management, a financial magazine
- Permanent Way Machine, the British Rail Class 97/6 locomotives
- Polskie Wydawnictwo Muzyczne, the Polish Music Publishing House
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.