From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PWM may refer to:
- PWM (window manager), a Unix-based X window manager
- Panzerwurfmine, a type of fin-stabilised shaped charge anti-tank hand grenade used by German Luftwaffe ground troops in World War II
- Position weight matrix or position-specific scoring matrix, a representation in motifs in biological sequences
- Portland International Jetport, an airport in Portland, Maine, U.S.
- Professional Wealth Management, a financial magazine
- Pulse-width modulation, an efficient way of providing intermediate amounts of electrical power
- Permanent Way Machine, the British Rail Class 97/6 locomotives
- Polskie Wydawnictwo Muzyczne, a music publisher in Poland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.