From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pwr in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PWR may stand for:
- Parliament of the World's Religions
- Paul Weel Racing, an Australian V8 Supercar motor racing team
- Philippine Wrestling Revolution, Filipino indie pro-wrestling promotion
- Politechnika Wroclawska, Wroclaw University of Technology
- Pratt & Whitney Rocketdyne, an American company producing rocket engines
- Pressurized water reactor, a type of nuclear power reactor
- Preston and Wyre Joint Railway, a historic railway company in Lancashire, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PWR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.