From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PX or px may refer to:
- Praxair (stock symbol)
- Air Niugini (IATA airline code)
- Index of the Prague Stock Exchange (PX Index)
- Paraxylene (symbol)
- Post exchange, a store operated by the Army and Air Force Exchange Service on US Army posts
- Pedro Ximénez, a grape used in the making of sweet sherries and wines from Montilla-Moriles
- Part exchange
- p-Xylene, an aromatic hydrocarbon, based on benzene with two methyl substituents.
- px is an abbreviation for pixels, when used as a measure of resolution
- Chi Rho, an early christogram formed by superimposing the first two letters in the Greek spelling of the word Christ in such a way to produce the monogram ☧
- Medical prescription, the symbol "℞" looks like "Px".
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.