From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from P & O)
P&O may refer to:
- Peninsular and Oriental Steam Navigation Company, a former British shipping and logistics company
- P&O Cruises, a cruiseline that was originally part of the above, now owned by Carnival Corporation & plc
- P&O Cruises Australia, the Australian arm of the above company
- P&O Ferries, the ferry-operating part of the former Peninsular and Oriental Steam Navigation Company
- P&O Nedlloyd, a shipping company also formerly part of Peninsular and Oriental Steam Navigation Company
- Pickling (metal) and oiling raw steel.
- Phosphate conversion coating and oiling aluminium, zinc, cadmium, silver, or tin.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title P&O.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.