|Full name||Pablo Infante Muñoz|
|Date of birth||20 March 1980|
|Place of birth||Burgos, Spain|
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 14 December 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Infante made his professional debuts in the 2005–06 season, with CD Mirandés in the fourth division, which he helped promote to the third level in his fourth year. In 2011–12, his name became known in Spain after the Castile and León club's performances in the campaign's Copa del Rey, disposing of La Liga clubs Villarreal CF and Racing de Santander, with the player scoring four of the team's six goals in those four matches, and eventually being crowned the competition's top scorer; in the domestic league, he netted 13 goals in the regular season alone to help the side promote to division two for the first time ever.
On 28 June 2012, 32-year-old Infante renewed his contract with Mirandés for one further season. He played his first game in the second division on 17 August, starting in a 0–1 home loss against SD Huesca.
Infante scored his professional goals on 1 September 2012, netting a brace in a 4–0 away success over Xerez CD. On 13 July 2014, after playing with the Rojillos for nine seasons, he moved to fellow league team SD Ponferradina.
After numerous media interviews in Spain, it emerged that Infante spent years refusing offers from club in higher divisions due to his work as director of a bank branch, located 50 kilometers from Mirandés' facilities.
- "Entrevista a Pablo Infante" [Interview with Pablo Infante] (in Spanish). Marca. 4 January 2012. Retrieved 19 January 2012.
- "El 'nueve' que sueña con subir a Segunda con el Mirandés" [The 'nine' who dreams of Segunda promotion with Mirandés] (in Spanish). El Diario Montañés. 10 January 2012. Retrieved 19 January 2012.
- "El Espanyol ambiciona aniquilar al Mirandés en casa" [Espanyol aims to annihilate Mirandés at home] (in Spanish). Diario AS. 17 January 2012. Retrieved 19 January 2012.
- "El Mirandés vuela a lomos de Pablo Infante" [Mirandés flies on the back of Pablo Infante] (in Spanish). El País. 3 January 2012. Retrieved 19 January 2012.
- "Pablo Infante seguirá otro año en el Mirandés" [Pablo Infante to continue another year with Mirandés] (in Spanish). Marca. 28 June 2012. Retrieved 10 July 2012.
- "El Huesca amarga el estreno del Mirandés" [Huesca bitters Mirandés debut] (in Spanish). Marca. 17 August 2012. Retrieved 24 August 2012.
- "El Mirandés se estrenó a lo grande en la División de Plata" [Mirandés starts counting points in silver category in style] (in Spanish). Marca. 1 September 2012. Retrieved 15 August 2014.
- "Pablo Infante llega a la Deportiva" [Pablo Infante arrives at Deportiva] (in Spanish). Marca. 13 July 2014. Retrieved 15 August 2014.
- "El Mirandés y su estrella, Pablo Infante" [Mirandés and its star, Pablo Infante] (in Spanish). De Portada. 15 January 2012. Retrieved 19 January 2012.